Your credit score is a major factor in any of your large financial investments: credit and loan approval, interest rates, the amount of down payment or mortgage type on your home, your premium on you auto and homeowners insurances, your ability to lease or purchase a vehicle and now it has even become a deciding factor in job qualification! There is no room for error, yet 8 out of 10 people are losing out on their hard earned money because of these mistakes!
- Once enrolled, you will receive a Welcome Email with your Username and Password, directing you to your online portal.
- To receive your first set of dispute letters, you must provide us with your Social Security & Address verification documents.
- You will receive your first set of dispute letters within 3-5 business days after those documents have been submitted.
- Review your dispute letters upon arrival. Any changes? Call our customer service department to speak with a live representative. They can answer any questions you may have and update your disputes to your request. Once changes are made, new disputes will be sent to you.
- If no changes are necessary or you’ve received your updated disputes, sign your letters and forward them to the addresses provided.
- Within 30 days you’ll receive a response from all three credit bureaus. If they do not respond, call our customer service department. Otherwise, forward that response back to us and we will update your file.
- Once your file has been updated, we will prepare and send you new dispute letters. Repeat the process above for five full dispute cycles.
We’re Here to Help:
- View your results online- 24/7
- Our live Customer Service Team is available to help with any questions you may have throughout the Credit Restoration process. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Begin your journey of credit improvement in just minutes